Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
The government will increase the wages of prison staff, Bulgaria’s Minister of Justice Tsetska Tsacheva said on 21stof March during the government’s regular weekly meeting on Wednesday, according to BNT.
Yesterday, members of the trade unions of the prison guards had a meeting with Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and Minister Tsacheva, and the PM committed to allocate additional funds to the two Chief Directorates: “Execution of Penalties” and “Security”.
- » From Today, the Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Changing Due to Construction of the Subway
- » Parliament Passed Amendments to the Tourism Act
- » The Repair of Popular Grafa Street in the Center of Sofia Starts on May 8th
- » Economists Forecast 4.4% GDP Growth for Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of State Convenes National Security Council Today
- » Minister Nankov: The whole Route of the Hemus Highway can be Completed by 2025.