A New Application For Safe Internet For Children
A new mobile application enables not only a quick connection with a child's online problem consultant, but also a skill check to be kept on the Internet. It combines useful with fun. The tips are accompanied by a quiz, and the more children install the app, the faster it will spread.
An analysis of the Safer Internet Center shows that 97% of Bulgarian children use the Internet anywhere and at any time.
94% are in net every day. 80% on smartphones, 60% on tablets. To make networking safer, the center has developed a mobile application that provides a quick contact with a consultant.
The application is designed to attract the attention of children. Proposes verification of password strength. There are questions about personal data protection, and the correct answer is one of four possible.
Still, parents' communication with their children remains the best prevention, the center pointed out.
- » Is Spring Finally Coming?
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time This Weekend
- » Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
- » China's Tiangong-1 Space Lab Expected to Fall to Earth Over Easter Weekend
- » Vidin Municipality Declares Emergency on Snowdrifts
- » Snow, Sandstorm Hit Greece in a Single Day (Photos and Video)