Albania Will Ban Imports of Cars Produced Before 2009
Albania will ban imports of cars produced before 2009, Albanian Tourism and Environment Minister Blendi Klosi announced. This step of the government is aimed at reducing air pollution in the country, he said. The Minister specified in the "Open Studio" broadcast on Tyrann TV News 24 that the measure is in the interest of the citizens because the old cars are one of the biggest polluters.
''We will ban the import of cars older than ten years from the day of production. Cars produced before 2009 will not be allowed to enter Albania. This is done in order to have a cleaner environment and reduce the contaminated air. An old car spends four times more than a new one. This is not in the interest of the citizens and certainly affects the pollution of the environment'', said Klosie.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium