Prosecutor’s Office Launched a Check in Concession in Pirin National Park
The Supreme Cassation Prosecutor's Office has started a check into the concession awarded in Pirin National Park following an alert submitted by The Greens Party. The check should be carried out within two months, the prosecution announced on 7th of March.
They explain that on February 26, the Prosecutor General received an alert from the Greens political party, which revealed facts about numerous violations of the current legislation in concluding and implementing a concession contract for territory in Pirin National Park.
The petitioners ask for a check of the actual owner of the concessionaire "Yulen" PLC, as well as identifying if there are violations by this concessionaire mainly related to the use of areas significantly exceeding the concession territory under contract and the presence of sites of third parties there.
Questions are also asked about new building permits issued to the concessionaire but falling outside the area of the contract territory as well as on the connection between Yulen and the Ski Federation with a view to obtaining and spending funds from the state budget.
Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov ordered a personal inspection by a prosecutor from the Supreme Prosecutor’s Office of Cassation in the light of the data on environmental crimes as well as offenses committed by representatives of the Executive.
Source: the Bulgarian National Television
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues