Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
Against the backdrop of massive student protests, President Donald Trump supported stricter control, but asked teachers to be armed. The protest in Washington was part of the national anti-weapons movement. Earlier, it was set up by students after the shooting of 17 people in a Florida school attack.
"The teacher will carry a secret weapon, they will have special training and there will no longer be a zone without weapons Such a zone is good for the maniacs because they are all cowards. It gives freedom and allows them to attack because no one can return the bullets "Trump said.
- » Former Playboy Model Says Trump Tried to Pay her after Sex
- » Czech PM Babis Says will 'Probably' Expel Russian Spies
- » After 14 years: A Man Finds his Lost Cat
- » Smoking Freely will be Allowed in Bars and Restaurants in Austria for Now
- » Automation Threatens 800 Million Jobs, but Technology Could Still Save us, Says Report
- » The European Union Will Lift Visas for Kosovo by the End of 2018