Serbia's President Alexander Vucic Arrives on an Official Visit to Bulgaria
Serbia's President Alexander Vucic arrives on an official visit to Bulgaria at the invitation of the head of state Rumen Radev.
The topics of conversation between the two will be the European integration of Serbia, the prospects for the Western Balkans region in the context of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the European Union, the bilateral relations between Bulgaria and Serbia, and especially the connection along our common border.
Vucic will have a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva.
- » BSP donated books to the Bulgarian Cultural Center in Skopje
- » President Radev Accepted an Invitation for a Meeting for Erdogan
- » Borisov: We will not Recall Bulgarian Diplomats from Russia
- » The EU-Turkey Meeting in Varna will Happen after All
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk