The Number of Victims of the Earthquake in Taiwan is Rising
The number of people killed in the earthquake in Taiwan reached 9 people, BNT reported. At least 62 remain missing. 265 people have received injuries of varying degrees.
The powerful earthquake, measuring 5.7 magnitude earthquake, was Tuesday night at the eastern coast of the island. The secondary shocks in the area continue.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » The Centuries-old Beech Forests in Central Balkan are Included in an Inter-state Site List of UNESCO