Gender Equality will be Discussed in the National Palace of Culture
A meeting of the High Level Group organized by the Ministry of Labor and the European Commission on gender equality will be held today and tomorrow in the National Palace of Culture.
An European Commission survey on women's participation in the information technology sector will be presented. The participants will discuss a European Union Action Plan to tackle the gender pay gap by 2019. The event is closed to the media.
- » Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
- » Informal Meeting of EU Foreign Ministers Starts Today in Sofia
- » German Politician Opposed the Accession of Bulgaria to Schengen
- » The Website of the Bulgarian Presidency is Translated Automatically into 24 Languages
- » An Informal Meeting of Tourism Ministers From the European Union will be Held Today in Sofia
- » Maria Gabriel: There is no Reason For not Accepting Bulgaria in Schengen