Yellow Code for Snowfall was Declared in 15 Districts in Bulgaria
Yellow code for snowfall was announced in 15 districts in the country on Jan. 15, according to the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) at the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
The areas covered by the warning are: Vidin, Montana, Vratsa, Pleven, Veliko Tarnovo, Lovech, Gabrovo, Sofia-region, Sofia-city, Plovdiv, Pazardzhik, Pernik, Kyustendil, Blagoevgrad and Smolyan.
NIMH warns that the snow will snow in the day and a snow cover of 5 to 10 cm will be formed. At this level of danger, people should be careful about snow and ice on the road. Restrictions on outdoor activities are possible.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad