In Greece, Refugees Moved from the Islands to the Mainland
More than 300 refugees have already been moved from Chios and Lesbos to the mainland, the Kathimerini newspaper reports.
Their redeployment is within the framework of the Greek authorities' efforts to unload the islands overcrowded by refugees. It is expected that another 183 refugees from the islands of Chios and Lesbos will be moved to Attica.
- » Twitter Blocked More than 1,000 Users for "Targeted Spam"
- » Turkey Announced the Offensive Against the Syrian City of Afrin
- » Roscosmos is Considering the Commercialization of the Russian ISS Segment
- » Prime Minister of New Zealand goes on Maternity Leave
- » At the End of 2017, China's Population Grew to 1.39 billion
- » Russia Accused the Ukrainian Authorities of Preparing for a New War