Portugal's Eurovision Winner Salvador Sobral has Heart Transplant
Eurovision winner 2017 Salvador Sobral has undergone a heart transplant operation, NTV reports referring to the Portuguese media RTP.
The operation was on December 8th. Doctors have assured that the transplant has been successful. Now the singer has to go through a long rehabilitation process.
Sobral was admitted to the resuscitation clinic at the end of September. Then the singer canceled all his concerts and announced that he was leaving the scene because of his heart problems.
At this year's Eurovision Song Contest 2017 in Kiev, Sobral performed the Portuguese song Amar Pelos Dois ("Love is for Two"), which was highly appreciated by both the jury and the audience.
- » Injured Police Officers in Violent Clashes in Paris (Video)
- » Bulgarian Photographer Took First Prize of a Prestigious Competition
- » Dozens Injured in Train Accident in Austria
- » Saudi Arabia's First Cinema in Over 35 Years Open Doors
- » Rain in Some Areas Today in Bulgaria, Thunders in Southwest Regions in Afternoon
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria Provided Asylum mainly to Syrians in 2017