Direct Flights Between South Korea and Croatia For 2019
The Croatian capital could soon have direct flights to the capital of South Korea. The Korean airline, Jin Air, plans to expand its operations in Europe and one of the new destinations for 2019 is Zagreb, Dubrovnik Times writes. "In 2020, Jin Air plans to operate 52 domestic and international routes. In particular, plans have been made to introduce Budapest and Zagreb in 2019, and Bucharest and Belgrade in 2020," commented a representative of the Korean airline.
New flights from Seoul to Zagreb could well help to improve the winter tourism of Croatia. In 2016 over 377,000 South Korean tourists visited Croatia with Dubrovnik and the Plitvice Lakes National Park as the two most popular destinations. And the majority of these tourists arrive in Croatia out of the main summer season, in fact the fourth most numerous guests in Dubrovnik this November were from South Korea.
And although Korean Air already operates a limited number of non-stop charter flights between Zagreb and Seoul during the summer the introduction of scheduled flights with Jin Air would bring more stability and more interest from South Korean tourists.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure