Tourism Minister: Bulgaria is Becoming more and more Recognizable with its Quality
Bulgaria is increasingly recognized as a destination that offers quality, Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova told sega.
For the first 8 months of the year, the revenues from international tourism in Bulgaria amounted to BGN 5.2 billion, which is almost 11% higher than last year. "The number of foreign tourists who visited our country this year from January to September is 7,500,000, which is 8% growth." Most of the tourists who visit our country, ie over 70% return to it more than once, "the minister said.
According to Angelkova, hiring low-cost workers from Ukraine, Moldova and Belarus is the short-term solution to the shortage of tourism staff. The only long-term option is related to the direct link between the needs of business and education, Angelkova explained.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure