Some 3,000 Machines Available For Snow Cleaning
BGN 80 million is earmarked for winter maintenance of the roads, Regional Development Minister Nikolay Nankov told a press conference after a meeting with the Road Infrastructure Agency, FOCUS News Agency reported.
''If some of the money is saved, it will be used for road repairs. The state spends BGN 60 million to BGN 80 million a year on winter maintenance. Nearly 3,000 machines are now available for snow cleaning'', the minister added. The state is completely ready for the winter season, he underlined.
The government is preparing a new methodology for the prices and penalties for the firms hired to clean snow from roads.
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours