The Illegal Bus Station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Will no Longer be There
Within two weeks, the illegal bus station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral will no longer be there. Sofia Municipality officially banned buses to stop in front of the monument.
Under the new rules, buses will only be able to leave tourists on the historic square.
This unregulated bus station is so popular that even many companies make it official as the final or starting point of their journeys.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay