The Illegal Bus Station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral Will no Longer be There
Within two weeks, the illegal bus station at the St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral will no longer be there. Sofia Municipality officially banned buses to stop in front of the monument.
Under the new rules, buses will only be able to leave tourists on the historic square.
This unregulated bus station is so popular that even many companies make it official as the final or starting point of their journeys.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact