Disinfection of Flooded Areas in Burgas Starts
Disinfection starts this morning in the areas of Burgas region that were flooded last week, Burgas Mayor Dimitar Nikolov told BTV’s morning show.
Disinfection is to be done in rooms, yards, streets and dumpsites. Recovery after the flooding continued at the weekend with a focus on removing water, cleaning and urgent repair of damaged infrastructure. The list of families to be supported by the Burgas municipality with repair materials and new home appliances is now ready.
Work is ongoing to restore the Burgas-Sredets road.
The missing woman from the Cherni Vrah village has not been found. Her husband, who was taken to hospital after a stroke, is recovering, the governor added.
The list of families to which the Municipality of Burgas will help with building materials for home renovation is ready.
- » Large Medieval Gold Treasure Seized from Treasure Hunters in Bulgaria’s Kazanlak
- » Death Toll in the Car Accident near Mikre Rises to 9
- » Archaeologists Find Statue of Egyptian Goddess Isis, Satyr’s Head at Roman Villa, Nymphaeum in Bulgaria’s Kasnakovo
- » Bulgaria’s Plovdiv to Buy Back Roman Forum of Ancient Philipopolis 15 Years after Selling It
- » Archaeologists Have Discovered a Unique Statue of the Goddess Isis
- » Six People Died, While 18 Were Injured in a Crash Between a Minibus and a Truck