A Bomb Threat Call Closed the Sofia District Prosecutor's Office
A bomb threat call closed the building of the Sofia District Court and the Sofia District Prosecutor Office around noon.
Unknown person called the emergency 112 phone number and announced that there is an explosive device in the building, which was former Military National Palace.
The whole building is evacuated.
Judges and prosecutors moved there on 2nd October.
- » Around 1,500 Migrants have been Rescued in the Last Three Days in the Mediterranean
- » A 7th Grader from Burgas Attempted Suicide in a School Bathroom
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People