Two ATMs were Blasted with Explosive Device in Sofia
Two ATMs were blasted last night in Sofia, sega reported. The first machine is located in Bankya, and the other one is located in "Levski" District.
There are currently no data about the amount of money stolen. There is a strong police presence in both places.
These are the latest cases of exploded ATMs after an ATM in Druzhba was blown up less than a month ago, and earlier in Mladost.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino