Arsenal Striker Olivier Giroud Scored the Best Goal of the Year (Video)
Olivier Giroud's goal for Arsenal in the match against Crystal Palace on Jan. 1 was voted number 1 in the FIFA poll. The Frenchman scored with an acrobatic performance popular with name Scorpio. It also brought him the Ferenc Puskas Award, which was given to him at a great gala evening in London.
"I would like to thank all those who have voted for me, and I am honored to receive this prize, won by great footballers before me, and I congratulate all the nominees who have all these incredible achievements in the year, I dedicate the award to my father", said the happy winner .
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Fourth in the World Tennis Rankings
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells