10 Lines of the Public Transport and the Metro Will Work Until 01:00 Due to The Bulgaria-France Football Game
Ten lines of the ground public transport and the metro will work until 01:00 on October 8, when the qualification football match Bulgaria - France will be held at the National Stadium "Vasil Levski". This was announced by the Center for Urban Mobility Center Press .
On their itineraries until 01.00 midnight they will move:
- tram lines: 10, 12 and 18;
- Trolleybus lines: 1 and 2;
- Bus lines: 72, 76, 94, 204 and 604.
- » EU's Top Court Says Poland Breached Air Pollution Rules
- » German Court to Decide on Fate of 15 million Diesel Cars
- » Earthquakes with a Force of More than 4 on the Richter Scale Near the Greek Islands of Zakynthos and Crete
- » Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
- » An Earthquake of Magnitude 4.8 on the Richter Scale in Plovdiv And Asenovgrad
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th