Private Doctors Offer an Introduction of a Fee for Children
Consumer fee for children as well is proposed by doctors, reports Sega.
The association of the personal doctors insists that the people under 18 years of age pay BGN 1 just like pensioners. The difference to BGN 2.90 to be borne by the state.
The doctors also want a fee for the chronically ill. The idea is to pay for examinations that are out of their main ailments. The suggestions of the personal doctors are yet to be discussed.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers