Firefighters in Burgas are Celebrating this Week
With days of open doors in all local offices began the marking of the Fire Safety Week in Burgas. The last day will be September 15. The main events are on Wednesday, DARIK informs.
Then the memory of the firefighters who died in the execution of their official duty will be honored on the plate before the Regional Directorate and from 16.30 hours the same day a meeting with veterans is planned.
At 18.00 hours before the Pantheon in the Sea Garden will be presented the capabilities of the new fire-fighting and emergency rescue equipment and the rules for fire safety and protection in case of disasters, accidents and emergency situations will be explained.
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention
- » Ivaylo Moskovski: By the End of the Year the Debts of BDZ must be Repaid
- » Agency for Road Infrastructure: The Roads are Clean
- » Over BGN 41 Million Granted for Repairs in Sofia