Earthquake in Azerbaijan
A quake of magnitude 3.6 on the Richter scale has been recorded in the Northwest Samuih region of Azerbaijan, APA reported.
The Azerbaijani Center of Seismological Service reported that the epicenter of the earthquakes, registered at 3:15 local time (2:15 Bulgarian), is 18 km northeast of the city of Gianja at a depth of 12 km. There is no evidence of injured people or destruction.
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » Good Weather over the Weekend, Next Week Begins with Snow
- » 3-Year Old Bear Was Shot Near the Village of Enina
- » Ministers Discuss the Air Pollution Problems in Bulgaria