The Center of Sofia near Sofia University was Closed because of Abandoned Luggage
Bul. "Tsar Osvoboditel" in the capital was blocked from the Orlov Bridge to the St. Kliment Ohridski University due to abandoned luggage.
This was announced by FOCUS by quoting Sofia Municipality. The area was cleared for inspection, and public transport was moving along a modified route.
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia