Bulgarians to Pay About 5% More This Year for Easter Repast
About 5% more will be paid by Bulgarians for their Easter repast this year, said the Chairman of the Commodity Exchanges and Wholesale Markets State Commission (CEWMSC) Vladimir Ivanov, according to Radio Focus.
‘’The Easter repast includes lam shoulder, 30 eggs, flour, sugar, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, green salad, radishes, greed onions, potatoes, oil, butter, rice, rakia and wine. The repast of a Bulgarian today totals to BGN 47.90. Compared to last year, when it was BGN 45.41, there is a 5% difference, but it is still cheaper compared to 2013’’, said Ivanov.
There is nothing peculiar about our prices, we have a completely balanced and highly competitive market, regardless of the desires for speculation and worrying society. The market is completely stable‘’, he also added.
- » A Car Hit Two Buses with Children Near Anton Village, Western Bulgaria
- » The 6-year-old Bulgarian Girl, whose Parents were Killed in Cape Town, Returned to Bulgaria
- » Two-year-old Girl was Severely Bitten by a Dog
- » A Collector from Varna Gathered 21 000 Tickets for Public Transport
- » BGN 2340 per Month are Needed for or a Normal Life of a Family of Four in Bulgaria
- » How the Northeastern Bulgarian Town of Smyadovo Transforms into Modern Energy Efficient Settlement