Bulgarians to Pay About 5% More This Year for Easter Repast
About 5% more will be paid by Bulgarians for their Easter repast this year, said the Chairman of the Commodity Exchanges and Wholesale Markets State Commission (CEWMSC) Vladimir Ivanov, according to Radio Focus.
‘’The Easter repast includes lam shoulder, 30 eggs, flour, sugar, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, green salad, radishes, greed onions, potatoes, oil, butter, rice, rakia and wine. The repast of a Bulgarian today totals to BGN 47.90. Compared to last year, when it was BGN 45.41, there is a 5% difference, but it is still cheaper compared to 2013’’, said Ivanov.
There is nothing peculiar about our prices, we have a completely balanced and highly competitive market, regardless of the desires for speculation and worrying society. The market is completely stable‘’, he also added.
- » Around 1,500 Migrants have been Rescued in the Last Three Days in the Mediterranean
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » There was a Slight Earthquake in the Region of Shumen
- » Climate Change Could Deny You Your Favorite Cup of Coffee
- » New Earthquake in Iran, Dozens were Injured
- » This is How Many Spiders You Eat in Your Sleep Every Year