Decrease by 8% of State-Funded First-Year Students
In 2017 the number of state – funded first- year university students will decrease by 8% as compared to 2016, Bulgaria’s caretaker cabinet decided on Wednesday, according to BNR.
Thus, together with the amendments made in 2016 in that sphere, the ratio between first-year students and high-school graduates would amount to 62% and equal the one registered in 2010.
However, reception in subjects such as pedagogics, mathematics and information technologies will be higher, the caretaker Minister of Education and Science explained.
- » 10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » PM Boyko Borisov Expresses Condolences For Victims of Terrorist Attack in Manchester
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated