270 Refugees Evacuated in Harmanli Centre Due To Fire
270 refugees from the centre in Harmanli have been evacuated because of a fire.
The signal about the incident was submitted slightly after midnight. The fire broke out in a warehouse on the first floor. 270 of the residents in the building were evacuated to other rooms.
This is the second fire in the camp. At the end of January, a fire broke out in the canteen and some of the rooms. 500 people were evacuated then.
The investigation is focusing on two theories - carelessness or a technical fault in the electricity installation.
- » 53 Illegal Migrants Caught When Trying to Pass Danuv Bridge
- » Georgy Gergov Resigned From BSP
- » The BSP’s Plenary Session Аrgue if The Fall of Gergov is Part of The Current Political Scene
- » BSP Party Wants Georgy Gergov To Resign
- » President Rumen Radev: The Information About The Water in Haskovo Is Hidden, The Situation Is Reminiscent of Chernobyl Syndrome
- » Caretaker PM Explains Cabinet Personnel Changes