BH Air To Launch Direct Flights to Canada
Air carrier BH Air will launch direct flights from Sofia to Canada.
The charter company has been selected as the air carrier to service the flights, read a decision of the Council of Ministers taken on Wednesday.
BH Air has expressed readiness to start operating a direct route to Toronto. Initially, there will be two flights per week.
The route will provide the opportunity for airplane tickets to Canada at lower prices against the background of real competition.
The launching of the route will decrease travel time, providing more convenient direct transport to Canada.
The flights will open up new opportunities for tourism and strengthen trade and economic ties with Canada and North America.
Airplane services between Bulgaria and Canada are regulated in accordance with the Air Transport Agreement between the EU and Canada.
- » Volkswagen to Install 2,800 U.S. Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- » Bulgaria Air with Tickets of € 45 For the Holidays
- » Ryanair Christmas strike: Everything You Need to Know About How the Airline Backed Down
- » Bulgaria is Second in the EU to Export Ski
- » Toyota to Offer Electrified Option For All Models by 2025
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing