Dimitrov Sweeps Past Goffin, Reaching Australian Open Semi-Finals
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has made it to his first ever Austrian Open semi-final, after defeating David Goffin of Belgium.
It has taken him just over two hours to beat Goffin, the world's 11th-best tennis player according to the ATP ranking, 6:3, 6:2, 6:4.
The victory sends him to his second Grand Slam tournament semi-final. His debut was back in 2014. During the peak of his career so far, in 2013-2014, Dimitrov did not manage to win a Grand Slam title.
He will face either Canada's Milos Raonic or Spain's Rafael Nadal.
One of his role models, iconic Roger Federer, is playing at the other semi-final, and this raises the prospect of the two facing each other for the final.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League