Dimitrov Sweeps Past Goffin, Reaching Australian Open Semi-Finals
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has made it to his first ever Austrian Open semi-final, after defeating David Goffin of Belgium.
It has taken him just over two hours to beat Goffin, the world's 11th-best tennis player according to the ATP ranking, 6:3, 6:2, 6:4.
The victory sends him to his second Grand Slam tournament semi-final. His debut was back in 2014. During the peak of his career so far, in 2013-2014, Dimitrov did not manage to win a Grand Slam title.
He will face either Canada's Milos Raonic or Spain's Rafael Nadal.
One of his role models, iconic Roger Federer, is playing at the other semi-final, and this raises the prospect of the two facing each other for the final.
- » Ludogorets Faces Milan in the 1/16-finals of the Europa League
- » Borussia Dortmund Changed Coach after Eighth Game without Victory
- » Champions League Draw, Round of 16
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Become Part of the World Team Against Australia
- » The Movement in the Center Sofia will be Limited Because of Installation of Christmas Decoration
- » The Match of the Season for Ludogorets in Europe