Yes, Bulgaria Receives Offers of Co-operation
The Greens party, DEOS, DSB and “Citizens” of the first Reformist Bloc are the parties and political partners that have expressed interest in a pre-election coalition with Yes, Bulgaria of Hristo Ivanov.
It is still early to talk about a coalition, stated Ivanov.
“Talks are a function of the structuring of bodies and the beginning of their work. We have a lot of organisational work ahead of us. At this stage, we remain with the idea that we need broad interaction but the actual shape of that interaction is a matter of the future,” said Ivanov.
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017
- » Bulgarian PM: We Will Fulfill Our Commitments
- » Bulgaria Provides over BGN 720 Thousand for Humanitarian Aid for Poor Countries