More Than Two Times Less Migrants Detained This Week
More than two times less migrants were detained last week, showed Interior Ministry data. A total of 73 persons were detained in an attempt to enter or leave the country. They are without registration, so there is no information when they entered the country or this is their first attempt.
At the Bulgarian-Turkish border, 30 people were detained – approximately the same number as the week before. Then, however, more people were arrested on the territory of the country – over 160.
This week this number was reduced to 23.
There is an increase in the number of people arrested at the Bulgarian-Serbian border in an attempt to leave the country. Over 200 people were detained, 20 of them had no registration.
Most of the new arrivals continue to come from Afghanistan.
- » The Repair of 'Orlov Most' in Sofia to Continue by the End of the Next Week
- » Bulgaria Marks 114th Anniversary of Ilinden Uprising
- » All Passengers of 'Bulgaria Air' are Waiting for More Than 15 hours For Flight to Frankfurt
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts