Bulgaria to Curb Movement of Migrants
Bulgaria's outgoing Interior Ministry Rumyana Bachvarova has said authorities are preparing to restrict the movement of migrants within Bulgaria's territory.
The decision, which matches earlier plans, follows the riots in the Harmanli reception center at the end of November.
Authorities will now allow for a perimeter to set up within which migrants in Bulgaria will be able to move, Focus News Agency quotes her as saying.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act