Bulgaria to Curb Movement of Migrants
Bulgaria's outgoing Interior Ministry Rumyana Bachvarova has said authorities are preparing to restrict the movement of migrants within Bulgaria's territory.
The decision, which matches earlier plans, follows the riots in the Harmanli reception center at the end of November.
Authorities will now allow for a perimeter to set up within which migrants in Bulgaria will be able to move, Focus News Agency quotes her as saying.
- » MPs Оvercame the Veto of President Rumen Radev on the Мoratorium on New Мedicines
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October