Bulgaria to Curb Movement of Migrants
Bulgaria's outgoing Interior Ministry Rumyana Bachvarova has said authorities are preparing to restrict the movement of migrants within Bulgaria's territory.
The decision, which matches earlier plans, follows the riots in the Harmanli reception center at the end of November.
Authorities will now allow for a perimeter to set up within which migrants in Bulgaria will be able to move, Focus News Agency quotes her as saying.
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society