Bulgaria to Curb Movement of Migrants
Bulgaria's outgoing Interior Ministry Rumyana Bachvarova has said authorities are preparing to restrict the movement of migrants within Bulgaria's territory.
The decision, which matches earlier plans, follows the riots in the Harmanli reception center at the end of November.
Authorities will now allow for a perimeter to set up within which migrants in Bulgaria will be able to move, Focus News Agency quotes her as saying.
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb