Bulgaria's Borisov Discusses Readmission With Afghani Authorities
In a telephone conversation with the head of the executive of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan Abdullah Abdullah, outgoing Prime Minister Borisov has underlined the commitment of Bulgaria to the recovery and development of the country.
At the same time, he has expressed his concern in relation to the growing influx of migrants from Afghanistan.
Borisov has expressed his gratitude for Afghani cooperation in the preparation of documents of Afghani citizens with unsettled status on the territory of Bulgaria who have decided to return to their homeland voluntarily.
Borisov has also addressed the issue of signing an agreement on readmission between Bulgaria and Afghanistan in order to establish a legal basis for the permanent resolution of such cases.
- » Bulgaria Willing to Expand Cooperation With South Korea in Culture and Education
- » Bulgarian President: 'Having a Strong and Efficient Navy is Very Important to Bulgaria'
- » There is a Trend of Constant Increase in Traffic Through the Danube Bridge
- » Social Minister: The Pension System will be Stable until 2040
- » Gallup International: Only 25% of the People in Bulgaria Are Ready To Fight For Their Country
- » Serbia Withdrew All Its Diplomats From Skopje