Rumen Radev Declared Winner of 1st Round of Bulgaria's Presidential Election
Socialist-backed candidate Rumen Radev won the first round of Bulgaria's presidential elections, the Central Election Commission (CEC) has said.
The CEC's announcement confirms earlier data with 100% of the vote counted.
Radev got 25.44% of the vote on Sunday, November 06, while his main opponent Tsetska Tsacheva came second with with 21.96%, according to the final count published on CEC's website.
The third place is saved for the candidates from the United Patriots Coalition, Krasimir Karakachanov and his running mate Yavor Notev, who have received the support of 14.97% of the people or otherwise 572963 valid votes.
After him is the independent presidential couple Veselin Mareshki - Petar Petrov- with 11.17% or 427 660 valid votes.
Playing for the top five, the fifth place is for the presidential pair, which received the support of Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS), Plamen Oresharski – Danail Papazov. They won 6.63% of the people’s votes or 253 726 valid votes. After them are the candidates of the Reformist Bloc, Traycho Traykov and Subi Subev - they collected 5.87% support or 224 637 valid votes.
According to the Central Еlection Commission, the presidential couple erected by the Initiative Committee ‘’Kalfin - President’’, Ivaylo Kalfin - Lyubomir Halachev are supported by 3.28% of the people or 125 507 votes.
1.81% from the voters gave their vote for the Bulgarian party Movement 21 and NDSV, Tatiana Doncheva - Mincho Spasov. They have 69 364 valid votes.
0.73% from the votes are for the presidential couple Christian-Social Union George Ganchev and Kolyo Paramov or 27 927 valid votes of the Bulgarians.
5.59% from the voters or 214 094 people marked ,, I do not support anyone ‘’.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi