20 Illegal Migrants Detained in Knezha
Police officers in Pleven have detained 20 illegal migrants in Knezha on Saturday. The signal arrived at 4.50 am on Saturday. Six men, six women and 8 children have been arrested. Their identity is being established at present. The migrants claim they are from Iraq. After the check, they will be turned over to the competent authorities, specified the Pleven police.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria