20 Illegal Migrants Detained in Knezha
Police officers in Pleven have detained 20 illegal migrants in Knezha on Saturday. The signal arrived at 4.50 am on Saturday. Six men, six women and 8 children have been arrested. Their identity is being established at present. The migrants claim they are from Iraq. After the check, they will be turned over to the competent authorities, specified the Pleven police.
- » Gallup International: Five+One Party Could Enter Parliament
- » President Rumen Radev: Bulgaria Does Not Give or Accept Lessons on Democracy
- » Border Checkpoints With Turkey Blocked Again By Protests Due to "Voting Tourism''
- » Seven Agencies to Make Exit Poll on the Day of Snap Elections in Bulgaria
- » Farm Protests are Expected Again in Various Parts of Bulgaria
- » New Europe: EU Sees Transport Investment Opportunities in Bulgaria