Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
An incident with four Polish officers with the European border protection agency FRONTEX has occurred in the center of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the public TV station informs.
The FRONTEX car and a tram have collided on Hristo Botev Blvd, leading to the Central Railway Station.
The officers, who are part of the agency's deployment to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, have sustained minor injuries. None of the tram passangers has been hurt.
- » The Search for the Boy who Hit Tourists with a Car has Ended, He is Found Dead
- » Two People were Injured in a Fire in a Sofia Hotel
- » 2 Dead and 55 Injured after an Explosion of Restaurant in China
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Roof of Sofia's Emblematic 'Vishneva' Bus Stop Goes Up in Flames
- » Human Mistake was the Reason Military Chopper Crashed in the Black Sea