Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
An incident with four Polish officers with the European border protection agency FRONTEX has occurred in the center of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the public TV station informs.
The FRONTEX car and a tram have collided on Hristo Botev Blvd, leading to the Central Railway Station.
The officers, who are part of the agency's deployment to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, have sustained minor injuries. None of the tram passangers has been hurt.
- » More than 100 People are Missing after a Boat Sinks off Libya
- » Man Set Himself on Fire in front of the Palace of Justice in Brussels
- » A Plane was Evacuated before Departure from Paris
- » Tram Derails on Sofia's Skobelev Boulevard
- » At Least Three Children Died in a Fire at a Children's Complex in Odessa
- » Eight People Died in a Storm in the Western Part of Romania