Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
An incident with four Polish officers with the European border protection agency FRONTEX has occurred in the center of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the public TV station informs.
The FRONTEX car and a tram have collided on Hristo Botev Blvd, leading to the Central Railway Station.
The officers, who are part of the agency's deployment to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, have sustained minor injuries. None of the tram passangers has been hurt.
- » Area Near Hospital in Central Sofia Sealed Off after Grenades Found
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday
- » Minor Quake Felt near Bulgaria's Strazhitsa
- » Turkey's Western Coast Hit by Strong Quake Felt in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Woman Dies as Tunnel Lamp Falls on Car