Four FRONTEX Staff Injured in Sofia Tram Crash
An incident with four Polish officers with the European border protection agency FRONTEX has occurred in the center of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, the public TV station informs.
The FRONTEX car and a tram have collided on Hristo Botev Blvd, leading to the Central Railway Station.
The officers, who are part of the agency's deployment to the Bulgarian-Turkish border, have sustained minor injuries. None of the tram passangers has been hurt.
- » A 7th Grader from Burgas Attempted Suicide in a School Bathroom
- » Big Fire Broke out in a Wafers Factory in Brussels
- » Two Children Die in a Fire in a Caravan in the Village of Shuma
- » A US Military Plane with 11 People on Board has Crashed into the Philippine Sea
- » Explosion in New York Injured 30 People
- » Turkish Coast Guard Rescues 6 Crewmen From Drifting Ship in Black Sea