Anatoly Makarov Appointed as Russian Ambassador to Bulgaria
Russian President Vladimir Putin appointed Anatoly Makarov as the country’s new ambassador to Bulgaria, TASS reported on Wednesday.
In his most recent position Anatoly Anatolyevich Makarov has headed the Department for Work with Compatriots Abroad at the Russian Foreign Ministry since October 2012, according to information posted on the website of the ministry.
He served as Russian Ambassador to South Africa from 2006 to 2012.
Anatoly Makarov will replace Yuri Isakov as Russian Ambassador in Sofia.
- » Trump and Putin Held a Telephone Conversation Last Night
- » U.S. North Korea Negotiator Says Direct Diplomacy Needed
- » Bea ten Tusscher is the New Dutch Ambassador to Bulgaria
- » The Neighborhood and Friendship Agreement Between the Republic of Macedonia and Bulgaria Will be Ratified in January
- » South Korea will Seek Improvement of Relations with China
- » European Union Security Commissioner Julian King is on an Official Visit to Bulgaria