Bulgaria Going Through Best Tourism Year Since 1998
The number of tourists to Bulgaria was 15% bigger between January and June compared to the same period of last year, Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova announced.
As many as 3.1 million tourists visited the country in the first half of 2016, she told Focus Radio on Sunday.
Angelkova said the results for those six months were already making 2016 the most successful year for Bulgaria's tourism industry since 1998.
Although Bulgaria was expecting a good summer in terms of visitors to sea resorts and other places across the country, the average overall projections, of a 10% year-on-year increase as of December 2016, had not changed since the beginning of the year.
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » 47 500 Tourists Visited Bulgaria For Treatment Purposes
- » Bulgarian Buyers of Holiday Properties in our Country have Leveled with the Russians
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia