Bulgaria Police Find 30 Migrants in Freight Truck
As many as 30 people who irregularly crossed into Bulgaria have been found in a freight truck in the northwestern town of Vidin, police say.
Twenty-nine have no identity documents, but a police check points to Syria and Iraq as their countries of origin. Sixteen are aged under 18, according to authorities in Vidin.
Two Bulgarian nationals and an Afghan man with a pending asylum request, who were in the front of the truck, have been taken into custody over their alleged involvement in people smuggling.
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad
- » 15 were Injured in a Russian School after an Assault by Masked Men