Bulgaria’s Dimitar Berbatov to Leave PAOK
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov will leave the Greek football team of PAOK after he has not been offered renewal of his contract.
In a press conference on Friday, the President of PAOK, Lubos Michel, said that Berbatov did his best for the team, but the club had decided to not seek renewal of his contract.
The Bulgarian signed a one-year contract with PAOK in September 2015, joining the team from Thessaloniki after spending two seasons at French Monaco.
Although he suffered several injuries during the season, Berbatov managed to record 25 appearance for PAOK in which he scored four goals.
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time