Bulgaria’s Dimitar Berbatov to Leave PAOK
Bulgarian striker Dimitar Berbatov will leave the Greek football team of PAOK after he has not been offered renewal of his contract.
In a press conference on Friday, the President of PAOK, Lubos Michel, said that Berbatov did his best for the team, but the club had decided to not seek renewal of his contract.
The Bulgarian signed a one-year contract with PAOK in September 2015, joining the team from Thessaloniki after spending two seasons at French Monaco.
Although he suffered several injuries during the season, Berbatov managed to record 25 appearance for PAOK in which he scored four goals.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday