Yazaki, Sa-ba to Open Spare Parts Factories in Bulgaria's Dimitrovgrad
Japan's Yazaki and Turkey's Sa-ba, manufacturers of car parts, are set to build two facilities in Dimitrovgrad, Southern Bulgaria, Capital daily reports.
The total investment is worth BGN 100 M (EUR 50 M).
Sa-ba Bulgaria's factory is expected to become operational by September of next year.
Yazaki, which currently rents facilities in Dimitrovgrad for more than two years, is to complete construction within that period, according to Capital.
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry
- » French Company Invests EUR 30 Million for a New Plant in Pleven
- » 100% Electric Bus Fleet For Shenzhen (Population 11.9 Million) By End Of 2017 (Video)
- » Russia and the UAE are Considering Joint Production of a Passenger Airplane