Yazaki, Sa-ba to Open Spare Parts Factories in Bulgaria's Dimitrovgrad
Japan's Yazaki and Turkey's Sa-ba, manufacturers of car parts, are set to build two facilities in Dimitrovgrad, Southern Bulgaria, Capital daily reports.
The total investment is worth BGN 100 M (EUR 50 M).
Sa-ba Bulgaria's factory is expected to become operational by September of next year.
Yazaki, which currently rents facilities in Dimitrovgrad for more than two years, is to complete construction within that period, according to Capital.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide