Yazaki, Sa-ba to Open Spare Parts Factories in Bulgaria's Dimitrovgrad
Japan's Yazaki and Turkey's Sa-ba, manufacturers of car parts, are set to build two facilities in Dimitrovgrad, Southern Bulgaria, Capital daily reports.
The total investment is worth BGN 100 M (EUR 50 M).
Sa-ba Bulgaria's factory is expected to become operational by September of next year.
Yazaki, which currently rents facilities in Dimitrovgrad for more than two years, is to complete construction within that period, according to Capital.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector