Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece
Police have detained 22 irregular migrants from Afghanistan in a van following a pursuit near Zlatograd crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece, public broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The driver has also been arrested.
The migrants – five men, five women and 12 children - were discovered in the back of the van after police made the vehicle pull over.
Police have launched a criminal investigation.
- » Bulgaria’s Asset Forfeiture Commission Seized a Ship
- » 17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
- » The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel