Bulgarian Police Detain 22 Afghan Migrants near Border with Greece
Police have detained 22 irregular migrants from Afghanistan in a van following a pursuit near Zlatograd crossing on Bulgaria’s border with Greece, public broadcaster BNR reported on Tuesday.
The driver has also been arrested.
The migrants – five men, five women and 12 children - were discovered in the back of the van after police made the vehicle pull over.
Police have launched a criminal investigation.
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas
- » Arrested Doctor Worked Under the Influence of Alcohol
- » California Horror Story: Thirteen Brothers and Sisters were Found Chained by their Parents in a House
- » Serbian Political Leader In Northern Kosovo Shot Dead
- » Nearly 30 Victims of a Suicide Bombing in Baghdad