Bulgaria Detains 39 Alleged Afghan Migrants on Outskirts of Sofia
Bulgarian police have detained 39 foreign nationals carrying no identity documents and claiming to be Afghan citizens on the southeastern outskirts of Sofia, the Ministry of the Interior said on Saturday.
Three Bulgarian citizens, who drove the passenger cars packed with illegal migrants, were also detained.
The foreign nationals – 11 men, 15 women and 13 children – were apprehended on Trakia motorway near the village of Gorni Lozen about 4 p.m. on Saturday, the ministry said.
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas