Bulgarian Police Detain 75 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have arrested a total of 75 illegal migrants in raids at three separate locations in Sofia over the past two days, the Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday.
The migrants – all of them males – had no identity documents with them and claimed that they were citizens of Afghanistan.
The detentions were part of regular operations of Bulgarian police against illegal migration, the ministry said in a statement.
- » No Injured Bulgarians in the Terror Attack in Barcelona
- » No Evidence of Infected Eggs and Products With Fipronil on Bulgarian Market
- » Prosecutor’s Office Inspects Noise Levels at Black Sea Resorts
- » Bulgaria will Collect BGN 1.5b per Year From Cargo Vehicles with the New Toll System
- » Bulgarian PM: 'Valeri Simeonov Acts Within What the Law Says'
- » Merchants Offer Dangerous Sunglasses