Bulgarian Police Detain 75 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have arrested a total of 75 illegal migrants in raids at three separate locations in Sofia over the past two days, the Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday.
The migrants – all of them males – had no identity documents with them and claimed that they were citizens of Afghanistan.
The detentions were part of regular operations of Bulgarian police against illegal migration, the ministry said in a statement.
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions