Bulgarian Police Detain 75 Illegal Migrants in Sofia
Bulgarian police have arrested a total of 75 illegal migrants in raids at three separate locations in Sofia over the past two days, the Ministry of the Interior announced on Monday.
The migrants – all of them males – had no identity documents with them and claimed that they were citizens of Afghanistan.
The detentions were part of regular operations of Bulgarian police against illegal migration, the ministry said in a statement.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria