Bulgaria Police Detain 18 Migrants Near Turkey Border
The Interior Ministry's unit in Burgas says it has detained 18 migrants who crossed into Bulgaria from Turkey over the past 24 hours.
The eighteeen who argue they are Kurds from Iraq have been detained near Tsarevo, Southeastern Bulgaria, not far from the border with Turkey.
Two smugglers have also been taken into custody. Each of them received EUR 1000 from each one of the migrants, officials say.
- » Italian Tortured Romanian Woman in a Basement for 10 Years (Video)
- » Footballer Martin Petrov Finds over BGN 3 mln Siphoned Off from His Bank Account
- » Three Young Men were Stabbed in Front of a Club in Blagoevgrad
- » A Terrorist Attack in an Iraqi City has taken Dozens of Lives
- » A 45-year-old Man was Found Shot in Sofia
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque