Border Police Detains 35 Illegal Migrants in 24 Hours
Bulgarian Border Police said on Tuesday they have prevented 310 attempts of illegal migrants to cross from Turkey over the past 24 hours.
Another 29 foreign nationals have been detained while trying to sneak into Serbia. Eighteen of them were apprehended south of Kalotina border checkpoint. None of them carried identity documents.
Another 11 people claiming to be Afghan nationals but having no identity papers were detained by a border police patrol near the village of Berende Izvor, Dragoman municipality.
At the opposite end of Bulgaria’s territory, near the Black Sea town of Sozopol, border police detained six foreign nationals claiming to have come from Iraq but having no documents with them.
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » Repair Hinders Traffic on the Lyulin Highway
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: President Rumen Radev Looks Troubled and Envious of PM Borisov
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans