Bulgarian Authorities Detain 18 Illegally Accommodated Refugees in Sofia
Bulgarian authorities detained eighteen refugees, who were illegally accommodated at a flat in the neighbourhood of Ovcha Kupel in Sofia.
The men, who are from Syria, will be checked for the possession of documents, the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR) informs.
After the document check, the refugees will be provided housing by the migration directorate of the interior ministry or accommodated at dormitories of the State Agency for Refugees (DAB).
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society