Bulgaria Police Detain 35 Migrants in Downtown Sofia
Police officers have detained 35 migrants in the downtown area of Bulgaria's capital Sofia, private bTV station reports.
It is now yet clear whether the people arrested have a refugee status, asylum seekers pending status, or have crossed into Bulgaria illegally.
All groups of people are known to reside in the area around the Ladies' Market (Zhenski Pazar), an area populated by a vast number of migrants from the Middle East and Africa.
- » Armed Attacker Bursts into Moscow Radio Station Studio
- » Bulgaria’s Asset Forfeiture Commission Seized a Ship
- » 17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
- » The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle