Three Afghani Refugees Found in Cargo Train Near Bulgaria's Kaspichan
Three citizens of Afghanistan have been detained at the train station in Kaspichan. The arrest happened Sunday after the three people entered Bulgaria illegally in an international cargo train, as reported by BGNES.
The train was travelling in the direction Turkey-Germany and was transporting machines. It took 30 minutes for a break near Kaspichan, one of the men walked outside and was spotted by local authorities.
The three illegal passengers were between ages 18 and 19 and did not carry any documents with them. One of them knew some Turkish and was able to explain to the interpreter that he and his friends were trying to reach Western Europe.
A preliminary investigation is now launched and the Afghani citizens have been transported to the temporary accommodation facility in the city of Liubimets.
- » Incident with Bulgaria's Only "Spartan"
- » Malaysia Airlines Aircraft Made an Emergency Landing in Australia
- » A Body of a Man was Found near the Area of Chepinsko Shosse
- » Car Killed a Baby and Injured 17 People in Rio de Janeiro
- » 10 People Died in a Crash with a Military Helicopter in Colombia
- » A Man Fell from the 15th Floor of an Apartment Building and Passed Away