Three Afghani Refugees Found in Cargo Train Near Bulgaria's Kaspichan
Three citizens of Afghanistan have been detained at the train station in Kaspichan. The arrest happened Sunday after the three people entered Bulgaria illegally in an international cargo train, as reported by BGNES.
The train was travelling in the direction Turkey-Germany and was transporting machines. It took 30 minutes for a break near Kaspichan, one of the men walked outside and was spotted by local authorities.
The three illegal passengers were between ages 18 and 19 and did not carry any documents with them. One of them knew some Turkish and was able to explain to the interpreter that he and his friends were trying to reach Western Europe.
A preliminary investigation is now launched and the Afghani citizens have been transported to the temporary accommodation facility in the city of Liubimets.
- » Police Officer was Found Shot in Sofia's Mladost Quarter
- » Avalanche Buried 10 Climbers on Mongolian Peak Odon Tanger
- » Taxi Crashed into the Car of the Leader of the Bulgarian Socialist Party
- » Dozens of Victims in a Series of Attacks in Nigeria
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » A Tourist was Killed after an Accident in a Cathedral in Florence