Three Afghani Refugees Found in Cargo Train Near Bulgaria's Kaspichan
Three citizens of Afghanistan have been detained at the train station in Kaspichan. The arrest happened Sunday after the three people entered Bulgaria illegally in an international cargo train, as reported by BGNES.
The train was travelling in the direction Turkey-Germany and was transporting machines. It took 30 minutes for a break near Kaspichan, one of the men walked outside and was spotted by local authorities.
The three illegal passengers were between ages 18 and 19 and did not carry any documents with them. One of them knew some Turkish and was able to explain to the interpreter that he and his friends were trying to reach Western Europe.
A preliminary investigation is now launched and the Afghani citizens have been transported to the temporary accommodation facility in the city of Liubimets.
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » 12 Die After Rioting in Venezuela
- » Chain Crash Hinder the Movement After Tunnel "Vitinya"
- » Area Near Hospital in Central Sofia Sealed Off after Grenades Found
- » British Boy in Severe Condition after Jacuzzi Incident in Bulgaria
- » Water Supply to Be Cut in Some Sofia Neighborhoods on Monday