Turkey Gives 100,000 Vaccines to Bulgaria
Turkey will be donating 100,000 vaccines to Bulgaria in order to ensure that the preventative procedures will b uphold according to the schedule outlined by the Healthcare Ministry.
The announcement was made by healthcare Minister Petar Moskov at a news conference Wednesday.
In return, Bulgaria will be supplying Turkey with anti-tuberculosis vaccines.
In the minister's words, the number will be more than enough to cover the local demand until the end of the year.
Bulgaria was facing a vaccination crisis because the two companies producing and distributing vaccines in the country did not apply for the tender.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking